Listening to Your Story & Seeking Solutions
Quality Legal Guidance in Family Law

Child Support Attorney in Covina, California

Provide for Your Child After Divorce

Consult With A Child Support Attorney Servicing LA County With An Office In Covina, CA

The process of divorce brings a host of financial and emotional challenges that you, your attorney, and your spouse's attorney will need to sort out and work through. One of the most common challenges is the issue of child support. An attorney can help you determine the who, when, and how much when it comes to child support. Attorney Cristiano works with clients in Los Angeles County including Covina, Riverside, Los Angeles, and San Bernadino, California areas to create fair child support agreements that take into account the preferences of both parties and are in the best interests of the children involved.

Whether you're seeking support on behalf of your child or you're being sued for child support, Eugene F. Cristiano, Attorney at Law can represent you during negotiations and in the courtroom. Schedule an appointment with a child support attorney today by calling now or filling out the contact form below.

Worried About Child Support?
Contact Us Today

Don't Get Lost in Confusion About Spousal Support Laws

Spousal support laws are complicated and ever-changing. Having a legal professional by your side who can walk you through the process step by step can help you reach a resolution with fewer frustrations. Contact a spousal support attorney if you have questions about...

  • Whether you or your spouse are entitled to support

  • How long the spousal support period should last

  • What the amount should be

A spousal support attorney will help you create or revise a support agreement that is fair, temporary, and beneficial to you. Don't navigate this complex process alone. Speak to an attorney who will advocate for you and the best interests of your child. Call our office in Covina, California now to speak with a spousal support attorney about your divorce or child support arrangement and start the process of moving forward.